21 December 2009

A Rose By Any Other Color....


So, I had this date last night. First one I was excited about in a long time. It has been forever since I had this kind of immediate chemistry and I
have never wanted so much to put my lips on that chemistry. (oh, you didn't know I was gay? well I am. Sapphist through-and-through. Take a breath and keep reading).

I cleaned my place for 8 hours. And then went to the store. While there, I got her a card that said, "Life is so busy. If i could have just five extra minutes each day..
(open the card) 
"I'd make out with you like crazy for five minutes." 
And then I bought 3 roses. Because they didn't sell them in bunches of ONE.

Now, I stood there in front of the flowers and thought about how they needed to provide a chart that tells you what the colors represent. Then i thought that if I didn't know all the secret rose-codes, maybe she wouldn't either. But still, i worried...i shouldn't get red ones, because that represents love, and I'm not in love with her....(it's just new and exciting, and I want her to know I'm romantic). And wasn't yellow friendship? I didn't want her to think i wanted to be her friend...(i do, but. you know.) And the white ones were what? purity?  I'm pure as the driven snow. And you know how pure snow is when it's driven....there were some salmon colored roses, so i chose those. Not quite love, but not platonic....

...but after i got home, picked them up to smell them (mmmm) and then looked at them again, in the light, and realized they were...what was it, hot pink? No, that was darker. Then it hit me. They were labia-colored.

So i don't know if that was Freudian. And I didn't know if she'd notice that color when I handed them to her, and think I was trying to get in her pants. I probably was, but I don't want her to think that.



Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment