23 April 2008

Gynepsychology


You ever wonder who the gynecologist for famous actresses is? Can you imagine? Most men dream of even seeing a female star; this guy gets to put his
fingers in their coochies, and put his face right up there in it. All in the name of medicine. Sanctioned by reputable institutions of higher learning. But they're still men, and I can't imagine they wouldn't be just a little thrilled with their career choice.

I've always been suspicious of male gynecologists, anyway. I mean, what kind of guy is in med school and decides he wants to look at vagina's all day long for a living? Has to be a perv, i tell ya. It can't be because he is passionate about solving gynecological issues. Unless he's gay. Then maybe it would be okay. Having a fag GYN might actually be fun, because he'd say scandalous things like, "Oooo, girl! what pretty pubic topiary, you've designed, there!" Or maybe he'd hum altered Broadway tunes like, "If i were a straight man, doobee doobee DOOO be DOO be doobe doobe doooo!"

Some women freak out about seeing a female GYN, and i can't tell if more of them who feel that way are straight or gay, because i hear the argument for both sides. The straight women say, "I could never let another woman diddle around with my vagina. That would be creepy, because i don't have sex with women." The gay ones say, "I would never let another woman diddle around with my vagina, unless she was my lover. Otherwise, that might be embarrassing, because i might get aroused."

But then a similar protest might be heard for male gynecologists. Gay women would say,
"I could never let a man diddle around with my vagina. That would be creepy, because i don't have sex with men." The straight ones say, "I would never let a man diddle around with my vagina, unless he was my lover. Otherwise, that might be embarrassing, because i might get aroused."



Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment