30 November 2007

Shifting Universe


So much can happen in so little time...I have been feeling a shifting in the Universe for several months now. I had some important decisions to make and for the most part, have made them.While my personal shifts are quite obvious--the angst of searching for something i might never find; the fear that that search necessarily engenders; the knowledge that although time is a human construct, it affects my body and i don't want it to; the moral and ethical dilemmas that confront me regularly; the constant quest for unfettered serenity; the need to share my work coupled with the misgivings of revealing too much of myself--these are all omnipresent.

But i can't escape this overwhelming sensation that there is so much more going on right now than i am privy to. War and rumors of war; a spiritual awakening; natural disasters; alternate universes a few feet away from me... the microcosm and the macrocosm.. the promise of change and the threat of stagnation.

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment