17 June 2011

Apostrophe Creature

In Hamlet, Shakespeare said,
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.

Peeking at me from behind a tree

We cannot pretend to understand all the mysteries of this world we live in. I came across one today while walking in the rain. I spotted something odd, and started taking pictures. 

I'd never seen anything like it and still am not sure what it was. A creature of some sort, shaped like an apostrophe, but moving around of its own volition. It had little snail-like horns at the top of its head.

At one point, it spotted me, and I wasn't sure if I was in any danger. It didn't seem aggressive, nor imposing in figure, being merely a curved form, floating about a few inches from the ground.

Eventually it shot away, disappearing into the trees.

moving my direction
staring at me from the sidewalk
watching me
floating along the grass by the road




floating along the street
 
Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

  1. Holy frijole! What can one say about a floating apostrophe. My mouth is still open.

    ReplyDelete