15 June 2011

Review of As You Were by ChaoticVulnerabilities

ChaoticVulnerabilities reviewed As You Were

Excellent Read...left me wanting more December 30, 2010

WOW. I purchased this book simply caught up in the availability of lesbian romance novels at the touch of a button. My wifey gave me a Kindle for Christmas, spurring a desperate search for novels to use with my newfound "friend". I don't live near any specialty bookstores and lesbian novels are often very expensive for print copies. I went a little wild looking for romance stories I can relate to.

This novel surpassed that!

Others I've read were okay in content, horrible in spelling and grammar, and difficult to read. Not so, this novel. I downloaded another book by Baeli simply because this one caught and held my attention. I stayed up way past bedtime reading this, absorbing it in one night because I could NOT put it down. It had romance, crazy twists, and many other positive characteristics. However, the best part of this book was Baeli's sensitivity to the thoughts, feelings, and realities of life as a woman who loves a woman. She captured the essence of female romance without so much as a glitch. I read this book snuggled in next to my wife and fell asleep with a sappy, mushy, and very glowing appreciation for the beauty who lay next to me. Like all great romance novels, this book wrapped me up in the moment.

Thank you, Ms. Baeli. I'll be purchasing your other novels as soon as I can!



Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment