24 February 2009

Her Floxiness

The fun never ends. I joined a site called SuperViva, which is like 43things or the bucket list, where you list your life goals. I didn't expect this membership to generate personal mails, but dang if it didn't. Now I don't know if this is just one of those advertising/spam sort of things where they are just trying to get you to join some other site or not. Either it's that, or this is some Russian girl who wants a green card, or it's actually a person who thinks her note will make me drop everything and beg her to engage me. Here's what she wrote:

Hello
my name is Floxy!!,iam tall and ooking young girl, after reading
your profile,i will like to have a relationship with you, can you write me
at,(herfloxiness@yahoo.com) [not her real addy]
we can start from there, also i will send you my picture, i will be waiting
because i have something VERY IMPORTANT to tell you, take care and lots of
love,God bless you.
Floxy!!

Isn't this what everyone is after? a "ooking young girl"? Wonder what that's code for? Some as yet undiscovered position in the Kama Sutra? And it's such a delight to know that she "will like to have a relationship" with me. I'm so excited. I'm glad she wants to start slow. And this oh-so-titillating "very important thing" she has to tell me...what could it be? She is a morphodite? She voted Republican? She...isn't really named Floxy?


It reminded me of an entry in my High School yearbook which I have to this day still not figured out the author of. It said:

You are sweat and cool grill. I glad i known you, hope i known you again. Hope you will


And that's all. Hope I will---WHAT? fer chrissakes? I think the bell rang.

I will be updating this entry as I receive more bewitching mails from Her Floxiness.
Maybe I should buy some new slacks....



Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment