29 February 2008

Caveats & Conclusions for February

will add entries to this list as the rest of the month goes by.

  • My ears are wax factories; i could make my own candles.
  • Those itty bitty Band Aids in the box are useless, unless your ink pen has a boo boo, then they'll patch that right up.
  • i always get up several times after going to bed because i think of things i forgot to do. After i reach the destination of my pre-slumber task, i forget what i remembered i forgot.
  • I would love to see a live dinosaur. unless it's a Velociraptor.
  • A surprising number of people break up on Valentine's Day.Is there not enough chocolate to go around?
  • MY hands look older than they did last year.
  • When you drop an open face peanut butter sandwich on the floor, you can't wipe it off, well enough to eat it. The three second rule just does not apply here.
  • I wish i didn't need to sleep. I'd get so much more done.
  • I am naturally nocturnal; My circadian rhythm can't dance.
  • I hate to be made the finger on someone else's trigger.
  • I hate stairs. (see blog, "Slippity Doo Dah").
  • I prefer the company of sober people.
  • One out if a million people is sane and stable. Everyone else is fucked up.

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment