05 February 2008

Not Window-Licker Special


...Just a Succubus

It is so difficult to find someone special--not "window-licker special" though. I was just on the phone with my best friend, and we've been discussing how we've probably NEVER had a "great" relationship. We went through this long list of every relationship we'd had, and they were all screwed in some way...what's up with that? It's like everyone has gone crazy--it's so hard to find women who are stable, sane, and NOT emotionally crippled. It's become this comedy of errors. If i didn't laugh, I'd cry.

I even got two whole books out of it! (Plethora and ISO).

I have this group of women-friends that i call the Hen Party. We get together and grill out, play games like Pictionary, and have cocktails or coffee, and talk smack. It helps. I also started this group on Eventful called "Atypical Lesbians of the U.S. & Canada" in an effort to find those like me and my friends, and band together for support and maybe find decent dates from the exponential thing that might happen through that: friends of friends of friends. But I'm not hopeful. I just feel on some level there has to be others like us, but where are they???


I would love Atypical Lesbians to expand into some nationwide, elite group where we'd know they're all at least friend material, and maybe dating material, you know?

I've been through this freakfest so long, I'm about to claw my eyes out. I'm in this mode right now where I'm close to giving up, and am trying to increase my circle of local friends so that i can have some semblance of normalcy, as far as a social life.
My best friend, Justice and I are now talking about how all that's left is some spell--we're reduced to witchcraft; conjuring some succubus, some love-demon--telling our friends, "Okay, time to start saving your menstrual blood, are you in or out?!"
It's insane. LOL.

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment