22 December 2007

Sullied Pajamas-the thlot plickens (3 0f 5)

Last night i received a mysterious email.


hello....
you might want to ask SP about her suicide attempt in Jan., it is public record as the sheriff was involved.
an unstable woman who will emotionally attach to you and never let you go......
just a heads up from one who knows.

Awfully hard to let that one go. I wrote back:
.

Oh my God. That never came up in our conversations.
Can I ask who you are and how you know? Have we met?

I would appreciate talking with you about this, if you will allow me.
-----------------------------------------------
She wrote back:

hello,
what is it you want to know? I am sure just bringing it up will answer all your questions in regard to her emotional stability.
we have not met but I know a friend of yours who mentioned you & her in the same sentence. This is a small world, i just thought a heads up was in order.

-------------------------------------

And i responded:

We have all had our dark nights of the soul--I am no exception. But the point is how we deal with it, and whether or not we can heal and move on; whether or not we can take responsibility and process it in a healthy way. I've been lucky enough to do that with all my demons, but I suspect SP is far from that place in her psyche. WE only dated for 9 days, But I have already seen the red flags--it's why I broke it off with her. I saw the red flags, really, from day one, but didn't want to jump to conclusions. Her reaction to me ending the dating relationship was disturbing enough to verify that my decision was a sound one.
You know I'm curious as hell about who you are. I didn't have any friends in her circle when I met her, so I wonder how you could know anyone I know...
I would like to talk to you openly, but I can't do that until I know something about you. I seem to always be at a disadvantage because of all my websites. Everyone knows all this stuff about me, going in, but I'm in the dark about them...

----------------------------------
hello,
thanks for the info, I realize about the disadvantage in you not knowing me. No, we are not in the same circles but this is a small world and word travels fast. You seem to be a perceptive soul as you saw the red flags.
you could contact exgf@hidden.com, she will be able to give you a better insight and has agreed to.
(initials)
-----------------------------------------

you said we are not in the same social circle, but you didn't really say whether or not we've met. Perhaps last Saturday?

You must know that this is one big mental tease. :>)
Anyway, thanks. I will contact this other mystery person.
------------------------------------

And to the mystery person:
.

Hi- below is the last mail I received from this mystery person who has been trying to give me a heads-up on SP...

I don't know who she is, and I don't know who you are, but it has my attention, as there seems to be more than one person who is concerned about my involvement with her.
I hope you can shed some light on this. I do feel strange about speaking candidly, when I don't know who I'm talking to. Perhaps you will be able to tell me, and we can have a discussion on a more equal footing?
Thanks,
Jae
---------------------------------

Hello Jae,
[initials] did say that you might contact me.
I was in a 4.5 year relationship with SP, ending on New Years Eve of 2004.
You can call me at [###] and I would be happy to chat.
[name]


:So i called. Left a message, she called back. We had a very informative conversation. The "suicide attempt" consisted of SP calling her ex on New Years Eve, firing her gun and dropping the phone. It was all just for drama. Cops went out there and everything--40 minute drive for them out there--and on a holiday--all for nothing. She was fine. I find that sort of behavior not only disturbing, but cruel. The worst kind of emotional blackmail. Most assuredly the sign of someone who is emotionally disturbed... Therefore, i feel i have dodged a bullet...I've had several pleasant conversations with the "ex" since then.

I found out that many things SP had told me were lies. My new friend/the ex provided enough sound proof both in physical evidence and in the word of someone who works for a certain law enforcement body, to convince me. That's a total deal breaker for me.

If SP ever knew i was being chummy with her Ex, I'm sure she'd go ballistic. SO i won't mention it. I half suspect that i won't even be pursuing a friendship with SP anyway...





4 of 5: Sullied Pajamas: In 3D


Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment